May 5, 2014

Chicago City Girl

This Saturday I went to Chicago city for my cousin Delsie's bachelorette party! It was a great time and unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with her but I added one of her in here. :)   She looked gorgeous! I am so happy for her, she's getting married this July in Mexico to an amazing man and I am honored to be her bridesmaid. July can't come any sooner! It's gonna be so much fun and I really can't wait! I, of course, had to take advantage of the view at her bachelorette!! I mean c'moooon, the view was just breath taking! I acted as if I had never been to downtown Chi before but the city honestly doesn't cease to impress me & put a smile on my face! Here are a couple of pics from our lil "photo shoot", lol ;D
(p.s. my hair looks all sorts of messed up & it will be fixed soon by my personal hairstylist: the sister ;) )

(Gaby & I)



(Karina & I)




 

                                                                                    (Alejandra, Maite & Cynthia)

   
                                                                                                                 (Gaby & Delsie)


Outfit:

Blazer- similar , similar
Bag- Michael Kors Selma large; here 
Top- similar , similar 
Maxi skirt- similar , similar
Flats- Tory Burch Reva flats ; here

No comments:

Post a Comment